Like OMG, I had the craziest thought! What if MacRumors had more articles about...Mac Rumors?! Whoa whoa wee wow, that would be so cool.
*Face Palm.
Boring stuff.
Exactly....so many articles about NON Mac stuff....like:
We love new and unique partyGGJstudios
May 3, 04:12 PM
Mac OS X: Disk Utility's Repair Disk Permissions messages that you can safely ignore (http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1448)
more...
First Birthday Party Cakes.Obviously?
That is what is implied by "security issues", yes.
1st birthday party was,Well based on the news that Apple's new NC data center was the largest for a single company. I would say yes.
No way ... each gmail account gets upwards of 7 gigabytes of storage ... do you even know how many gmail accounts there are?
Google definitely has more than Apple, it may be that they spread it over multiple data centers, so it's not counted as one.
more...
1st birthday cakes picturesLagunaSol
Apr 28, 12:27 PM
What, did Apple think that Verizon customers would warmly welcome someone who shunned them for 4 years? The customer is most important, shouldn'thave signed that exclusive contract with AT&T... relly stunted their growth in the CDMA market, people move on too...
If Apple had not signed that exclusive contract with AT&T, there would be no iPhone as we know it. Nor would there be Android as we know it. AT&T was the carrier willing to cede device control to Apple, which was a real game-changer. They required exclusivity to do it.
Android fans should be thanking Apple for that partnership, because not only did it make their own OS possible, but it also gave their OS a growth opportunity while Apple was tied down with AT&T.
first birthday party!alansmallen
Jun 25, 11:14 AM
I think I'm gonna buy it new.
more...
1st birthday cake designs forI chose not to comment about the situation but to say....what a sad, screwed up world we live in. Take what you may out of that.
for a 1st birthday partyEduardo1971
Apr 13, 10:51 AM
Actually, I hate to start a flamewar...As for my iPhone 4, it already seems a bit dated and laggy (takes 10 seconds to open Camera, laggy keyboard when searching in Maps, choppy animations in games). I think this is a software problem though. If Apple came out with a much more efficient and smoother iOS 5 (that made my iPhone 4 feel like a new phone), I would be perfectly satisfied.
What!? I've had my iPhone 4 for seven whole days and I have not had this happen on my phone. Camera takes about 2-3 seconds to open on my phone-I do not have keyboard lag under maps and I have seen some amazing graphics (and no 'choppiness') with some of the games on my phone ('Death Rally' anyone?).
You might be having some problems with your phone-I haven't come across similar threads with your reported problems. I don't see this as a symptom of the iPhone 4 as being "a bit dated".
first-ever - irthday cakeApple 26.2
Mar 27, 03:19 PM
Funny.
And sad.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5259/5408124202_be18fdd508.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/42077262@N06/5408124202/)
dukebound85
Apr 4, 05:47 PM
I just went to the Denver Automotive show and crapped my pants lol
Can't wait for the Ramadan Rush Sales!
Lighten up PC police.Bite me. People need to have more tolerance to other religions. Period. Christianity is not the only religion on the planet, though some seem to think it should be.
sikkinixx
Apr 14, 09:09 AM
Yuppers, cept I am worried about the whole time limit thing since the girl you play as (her name escapes me) only has x hours to live so the game takes place with your life counting down...
theGAPkid
Oct 12, 06:27 AM
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/dtmiddleton/Screenshot2010-10-12at122311.png
I love the photos featured on fiftyfootshadows.net (http://fiftyfootshadows.net). His photos are stunning, and they are all perfect desktop pictures! :cool: