I wasn't sure what to expect, and wasn't really wishing for anything in particular, so, I thought the Keynote was so-so. Great features on the iPhone, but, why announce it 6 months in advance after so much hype? And why Cingular, possibly the worst phone company on Earth? And why is Yahoo necessary for email? Boy, I bet the contract for this phone will require that you hire a Lawyer with all these corporations providing 3rd party services. YUCKO!
iTV was interesting, but, I just don't get it. A crippled, iTunes-only DVR for $300 that has only 40 GB storage?? Did I miss something? Does it do anything else but stream media? Didn't the Airport Express do that for half the price? Did you see the System Requirements just to use this thing?
green Sea rihana sos dressWhat is it supposed to be/symbolise?
more...
Rihanna+sos+green+dressClean Black & Red
Whoa whoa whoa, how'd you do that apple in the menu bar? Me likey.
ps, like ur icons too. have a link?
sos rihanna green dress.We all know Android is unstoppable with the 350k phones it sells a day. Some lame firm bribed by Apple have now decided to include none phone devices to try and blind the public. It wont work we all know Android is conquering the smart phone business.
more...
in Rihanna+sos+green+dressexperts,
i have iphone4 and i have download cool apps from cydia, now i have ipad1 and wanted to use some of the apps on it, like 5 column icon , 5 icon dock and so on.. will it work on my ipad ?
Rihanna+sos+green+dressCome on now. Other than a VERY select few, Atari games are terrible and don't hold up at all.
Some are fun. Did you grow up on these? I think those of us who did, still get a kick out of the simplicity of them. I know there's a couple I would love to have for some casual play.
S green one very this is the year one very Titlego green latest series of rihanna Sos+rihanna+green+dress Nearest available to what Thinkmay , versiondolphino2
May 27, 04:01 PM
tempted...just trying to hedge my bets whether it'll be easier getting one at the trafford centre amongst the crazy people queuing up from 2am ish...knowing theyre gonna have a few hundred in stock...or whether to goto preston, where they have very little stock for tomorrow!
Fantastic, that seems to have everything I need :)
Laird Knox
Apr 6, 03:34 PM
Mine was 10MB ... and people told me I was wasting money since a second floppy drive (5 1/4) would be more than enough (one to boot the OS, one for the data).
Hehe, I once partitioned a 20MB drive into 24 partitions but that was for testing purposes.
I also bought a 100MB drive for $1100 and a 32MB SIMM for the same price. Sometimes I cry when I think back. ;)
Erkenntnis
Feb 27, 03:46 PM
Sun is warm, grass is green.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Is there a way to view just my posts, like "my profile" in the regular version?
blondepianist
May 1, 02:33 PM
There is a castle on a cloud�